SugaQ
good evening,

i am currently a frustrated customer. I have been trying to print in the precut circles for some time. I purchase the new software with the frostino templates to use for both twiggy sheets and frostino sheets. My images are not being centered in the circles. I have change my settings in the software and the printer to Letter size 8.5by 11, paper: plain, quality:high and yes i am using the ol software. If anyone else had this issue and found out how to solve this. Please let me know. I’m losing money and product. Oh an i am using a cannon mg6600 series printer. Thanks to you all!
Quote 0 0
ink4cake
MG6600 is bottom tray feeder, not recommended for use with precut sheets.
Every printer will grab sheets with different offset. Sheets must be loaded individually,  with bottom tray process is much slower. 
Template should be adjusted accordingly directly in software depending on print image for each print cycle. Use template tool built in.
Expand BLEED to maximum,  best images design are without any background. Adjust space between circles, with maximized bleed circles will be fully printed...
If problem persist consider printing circles on full sheet and cut circles with Cameo cutting machine.
Print and cut process is only that gurantee exact image position although it will add another step and slow down production
Quote 0 0
SugaQ
Sooooo! What printers are compatible with these sheets! I’ve been spending money buying softwares and templates to find out. Now my printer is not compatible! This should be advised up front prior to purchase! So now i have a software and sheets that i can not use. What a waist of money
Quote 0 0