am.forgey
I bought an "open box" Canon Printer from Ink4Cakes. They shipped it to me with ink cartridges in the printer, so they leaked EVERYWHERE inside the printer. I have cleaned what I could get to. I also got it without the power cord. I fixed the power cord issue, temporarily. I did so "print nozzle cleanings" because everything but the black was plugged and not printing. Since the cleanings when I print, I have ink pooling on the sheets in random spots, and then at the beginning and ends of all my sheets. I also have streaks down the page, due to ink on the rollers. I'm assuming the pooling is from spots that I can't get to within the printer, to clean them. I have wasted a lot of wafer paper and sugar sheets that I also purchased, just trying to get some prints I could use on some graduation cakes this past weekend. Has anyone else ever had this problem? Am I just out of luck? I really don't want to have to go buy a second printer and basically chuck almost $200 down the drain. Any words of wisdom? And, yes, I have contacted the company and have yet to receive a response. I got the printer on Thursday after paying for expedited shipping. I emailed them almost immediately on Thursday to let them know of the ink situation and the missing power cord. It's now been almost 2 1/2 business days and no response. I'm just trying to see if anyone can tell me if this if fixable or not.
Quote 0 0
am.forgey
Update: They sent me a power cord and a sample pack of 4 sugar sheets as an "apology". I have since ordered another printer and gotten rid of the one I bought from Ink4cakes. All they would tell me is to clean the rollers, clean the rollers then it will work perfectly. The rollers were not the main problem. It was the fact that ink had leaked everywhere and then been allowed to "sit" in the print head nozzles. I sent them pictures and video and still nothing. I am very disappointed in the lack of customer service. 1.png  2.png  3.png  4.png  5.png  6.png  7.png  8.png  9.png 
Quote 0 0