DJStayHomeMom
I have had my Cannon G3200 printer for more than a year now. I use it almost daily. I ran out of ink recently so I was on hold for 4 or 5 days. When I got the ink, I put it in and ran ok and then was faint in color with lines going through in the middle about a 3 inch strip. I reprinted the same sheet and it came out ok. Now tonight I tried to print and it had the same issue. I tried to reprint on the same sheet and it still had the lines going through the mid section. Please help me! I wiped off the rollers. Im not sure what to do next. HELP! Thank you! Dawn
Quote 0 0
Trout Man
You should monitor ink level all the time.  Using printer without ink can damage printhead or introduce air bubbles inside ink supply line. In your case air was succked into lines making vacuum in print head nozzles.
Go to printer driver ( preferences  or settings depend on your PC )  and click maintenance tab on top. Choose cleaning to purge air from ink lines. In case first try is not working you have option for hard , power clean that will surely fix your issue. In some cases you'll need to run after cleaning  about 10-15 office paper sheets through printer ( find good test page with all colors ) to remove any pockets of air left in nozzles
g3200.jpg 
Quote 0 0
DJStayHomeMom
My husband helped me calibrate it and clean it. I think it is back to normal. YAY! 
Quote 0 0
Reyna
I have had my Cannon G3200 printer for more than a year now. I use it almost daily. I ran out of ink recently so I was on hold for 4 or 5 days. When I got the ink, I put it in and ran ok and then was faint in color with lines going through in the middle about a 3 inch strip. I reprinted the same sheet and it came out ok. Now tonight I tried to print and it had the same issue. I tried to reprint on the same sheet and it still had the lines going through the mid section. Please help me! I wiped off the rollers. Im not sure what to do next. HELP! Thank you! Dawn
Quote 0 0
Trout Man
see instructions above and run power cleaning
Quote 0 0